Welcome Veterinary Professionals!
Here at the New England Animal Medical Center (NEAMC), we believe that we have created a good balance between professional expertise and a positive work environment. We have a staff of over 80 veterinarians, technicians and support personnel, all working toward the same goal. Our mission is to provide outstanding pet care in a humane and compassionate environment.
We strive to actively support professional growth for our staff, accomplishing this by sharing knowledge with our own staff and our veterinary colleagues. If you have the required professional experience, we encourage you to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Do you function well in an environment that can be hectic at times?
- Do you work well with others and have the ability to function independently with confidence?
- Do you want to be part of an organization that encourages a lifetime of learning?
- Do you want to be part of a team where your skills will be respected and appreciated?
- Do you want to be part of a professional organization that provides benefits, including health insurance, a 401(k) plan and continuing education funding?
All employment inquiries should be addressed to the hospital administrator – email@example.com
Current Job Openings
Our current list of openings is as follows:
July 2017 – EMERGENCY/CRITICAL CARE TECHNICIANS – Full and Part Time
We are currently looking for experienced emergency and critical care veterinary technicians for full and part time shifts that include evening and weekend hours in our Emergency and Critical Care department. We are a 24 hour emergency, referral, and general practice hospital. Qualified candidates will have experience working in an emergency or specialty service, function well in an environment that can be hectic at times, and possess good client and team communication skills. MVTA certification is a plus. Depending on the amount of hours you are hired for, you may be eligible for some of our benefits which include health insurance, continuing education funding, and pet care discounts. Compensation is based on experience. If interested, please apply online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (508) 638-6299.