In our ever changing world of dealing with the coronavirus, we are updating our protocols which allow for us to continue providing the best care possible to your pets. While these may seem severe, we are trying to protect our staff as best possible and keep you, the client, as safe as possible.
The following is critical information:
- If you can call us (508-584-1600) prior to heading here that would be best.
- We are not allowing anyone other than employees into our building. All exterior doors are locked.
- When you arrive please pull your vehicle under the tent to the right side of the building and stop at the emergency entrance door, remain in your vehicle and call the front desk (508-584-1600).
- If you are here to pick-up medications, food or your pet who has been dropped off or hospitalized, we ask that you pull into one of the parking spaces at the front of the building, remain in your vehicle and call the front desk (508-584-1600).
- Once you speak with the front desk further instructions will be provided.
We appreciate your continued support and patience during these historical times.
AS A REMINDER, OUR ONLINE STORE IS OPEN 24/7 FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE